Are you an American?
The Phoenix Congress wants to represent you!
Our crowdsourced legislative package is an umbrella for the marginalized millions. If Donald Trump enacts it, we'll reelect him and enjoy economic security with 300 million American Union jobs. In 2020, we can finally address MLK's triple evils.
The Blueprint for a Better America will end poverty through universal basic income. Everyone will get an American Union Job, an unconditional $300 each week to remind us all of our five duties as Americans. Health insurance is also available as a public option for all Americans.
Universal basic income is paid for in three main ways:
1) A value added tax, taking a slice of the 21st century economy,
2) A fee-and-dividend on various pollutants, and
3) New money added directly to the economy, not borrowed.
Ending mass incarceration has a number of components, including:
1) Allowing a "second look" sentence review after 10 years of incarceration,
2) Repealing mandatory minimums,
3) Ending the war on drugs,
4) Addressing the demands of the 2018 prison strike, and
5) Free political prisoners. All of us or none of us. #FreeRealityWinner
Ending the endless wars includes:
1) Reducing our military footprint across the world,
2) Halting arms sales to Saudi Arabia for their war against Yemen,
3) Ending the use of economic sanctions against civilian populations,
4) Closing the Guantanamo Bay Military Prison,
5) Ending the use of landmines, and
6) Reducing our nuclear stockpile.
The broad strokes of the Blueprint for a Better America, inspired by Martin Luther King, Jr.'s three evils, are popular among Americans.
100 years ago, Mohandas Gandhi united his countrymen through national days of fasting, telling them,
"No nation has ever been made without sacrifice, and we are trying an experiment of building up ourselves by self-sacrifice without resorting to violence in any shape or form."
In 2020, while Republicans and Democrats wrestle in the mud, we can seize the high ground with a fast for peace on October 15th, giving us the moral authority to act with our shared self-sacrifice.
Our legislative package is designed as a compromise; no one gets everything they want, but everyone comes out ahead. Together, we can build a better America.
Paid for by Phoenix Congress 2020 PAC, which is responsible for the content of this website, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
*American Union members must be US citizens. Name and location confirmed through $5 donation to the PAC.
Built by GoDaddy Website Builder. Don't use them.